Monday, December 7, 2009

I ♥ Faces "Sweet Dreams"

This week at I ♥ Faces the challenge is "Sweet Dreams" and I immediately thought of this picture of my oldest. I have lots of sleeping babies from jobs past, but this picture is my favorite. It was taken about a year ago. She kept telling me over and over how she was such a big girl and didn't need a nap anymore. So I told her she didn't have to nap and I went up to put the baby to sleep. I came down the stairs to find her like this:

I LOVE her pouty lips, so much like her father's, and how she was snoring lightly for the whole two hours she slept. These kinds of pictures are why I love photography so much. I have so many memories tied into this one snapshot and, really, isn't that what it is all about?

For more awesome "Sweet Dreams" pictures visit:

5 comments:

Jack Fussell said...

great image...I love it when my kids crash like this.

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Such a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. :)

Tezzie said...

Adorable! My 4yr old insists he doesn't need a nap...but he's so active, he'll crash just like this if I don't force him to take a rest. Gotta remember to bring out the camera next time it happens!!!

rikki said...

her little mouth is darling!