Monday, December 21, 2009

The "F" Family - Las Vegas Family and Children Photographer

I love this family! They have been clients of mine for a long while now and I feel so lucky to be a part of their lives. I have known both mom and dad since before we all were married and had children. They are remarkable together! Truly what I would call soul mates and it shows in everything they do. Their children are just stunning! It was the girls turn for pictures and you couldn't find two better little models. Little miss "L" was all smiles and cute faces for me! Her big sister, Miss "A", is just beautiful. She has the most amazing eyes and follows direction so well. But my favorites are the ones we caught of just her being herself! I hope you enjoy this lovely family as much as I do!













1 comment:

Wendhy said...

I love the one with the pearls! Great job!