Monday, August 15, 2011

iheartfaces photo challenge "Beautiful Eyes"

I haven't done one of these in a long time.  I just couldn't pass this one up though.  Beautiful eyes are pretty standard in our house.  My oldest and youngest have huge striking blue eyes.  They often take peoples breath away, and for good reason.   My middle child is my spunky, crazy one and she has eyes to match. I suppose that they could be called hazel, but the truth of the matter is they really can't decide what color they want to be.  They are rich and deep and wonderful, just like the girl they belong too.  I think they are some of the most beautiful eyes out there. 


To see more amazing entries click here and thanks for looking!




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful girl!

Mrs. Norman said...

Love the look on her face!

Kathy said...

yes! they are beuatiful!! She is a cutie!