Sunday, August 23, 2009

I ♥ Faces Nostalgia

This weeks challenge was Nostalgia. My brother and I used to spend hours playing all kinds of video games (sometimes we still do). This picture of my daughter totally reminds me of those times. The sheer concentration on her face is what gets me...did we look like that? I guess we must have. Never mind that her guitar wasn't really plugged in and that my brother was the one really playing! :o) She was only 2 after all.
(click on the picture to see it enlarged)

For more amazing nostalgia pictures check out:

6 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Cool photo! Love the look od concentration on her face.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is just too cute.

Jessica Marie said...

Hahaha...love the expression on her face! Very cute and funny! I too remember playing games with my brother and looking so serious like she is in this photo! Great job!

Unknown said...

Is she trying to look like a tough rocker? hee hee That's so cute.
This is my first visit to your blog - it's nice to meet you.
Have a beautiful day.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

v Neyst Photography said...

Cute cute cute! Love her expression!!! Such a rockstar!

Patti H said...

love her expression too!