Friday, June 5, 2009

Whitney and Noah

Here are some Bridal and Bride/Groom shots I did for my sister's good friend Whitney and her hubby-to-be Noah (yes...my sister is best buds with another Whitney...small world huh?)
I don't normally shoot weddings.  In fact, they are one of my least favorite things to shoot!  But I tell you what, if all my brides were as lovely, easy to guide/pose, and fun as Whitney is I would be happy to do them every day!!  Noah thanks for keep us laughing!  You two were awesome and I can't wait for the actual wedding day!  














1 comment:

Wendhy said...

What a cute couple. You did an awesome job! They are going to love them. Can't wait to shoot the wedding with you this weekend, we are going to have some fun! Well I better get to bed its MIDNIGHT! Love ya :)